Role: CRM Manager
The Lounge family is growing! We are looking for a CRM Manager to help us develop out our strategic approach to customer relationship management.
We are looking a CRM Manager who is passionate and self-motivated, with a strong analytical and strategic way of thinking. We want somebody who has first-hand experience of developing and executing a CRM strategy that is performance driven. You will be responsible for ensuring we know our customer inside and out, tailoring our marketing efforts to make a truly personalised experience. We are seeking the perfect candidate with the enthusiasm and skill to fit right into our culture - to make a difference to real moments and real people, every day.
As the team grows, you’ll have the opportunity to grow too! We want you to help us with establishing a team of CRM Executives as our operations scale, providing you with the ability to directly develop into a team leader.
What you will do at Lounge:
- Assist with planning our global approach to customer-first CRM marketing, considering the best methods of driving action from our existing customers, while also nurturing new customers.
- Plan out and constantly optimise customer journeys, with UX/UI and the path to purchase constantly in mind.
- Take a ‘test & learn’ approach to planning and execution, implementing A/B testing approaches and analysing channel specific BI data that allows us to continually improve our CRM marketing efforts.
- Design, build and test emails as well as other CRM communications that put planning into action.
- Understand our customers inside and out, segmenting customer groups with a view to creating personalised communications, that inspire and drive action.
- Manage and track performance with the view to reporting regularly into our Head of Marketing and working collaboratively to understand what opportunities arise from reports, with a view to implement any actions that will improve our marketing efforts.
- Explore new ways for us to develop out our CRM approach, venturing into new forms of communication that align with the brand and align with our customers.
- Develop out campaign plans surrounding key trading moments, including new product launches, Black Friday, Christmas and Valentines Day.
- Proactively demonstrate that you are a well-informed CRM marketer, assisting those around you by sharing knowledge and driving peer-to-peer development.
We would love it if you:
- Are passionate about CRM marketing, with 2+ years experience in a similar role that you can showcase.
- Have experience in fashion marketing or eCommerce.
- Are methodical in your approach to planning and execution, with a fine eye for detail.
- Have a strong knowledge of ESP and CRM tools.
- Have good graphic design skills to assist in the building of aesthetically strong and creative emails.
- Are familiar with HTML.
- Put customers first, making their experience incredible every time they interact with our brand.
- Are numerate, with an analytical approach to your work.
- Have knowledge of CRM marketing in relation to other marketing channels.
- Are passionate about fashion!
Are you already a lounger?
- Dog lover: Our Head of Staff Happiness is a Cavapoo, she likes cuddles at least once a day from every lounger.
- The ability to make comfort stylish: We all like to rock that famous Lounge comfort every day.
- Real obsession: Everyone at Lounge is driven by an all-consuming passion to create inspiring and daring Lounge moments every day.
- The best brews: A strong brew and a biscuit make for the perfect thinking time. Would you pass the tea test?