Role: Ecommerce Manager
The Lounge family is growing!
We are looking for an Ecommerce Manager to oversee multiple stores for Lounge across the Shopify Plus platform.
We are looking for an individual that can create & implement tactical offers to support specific products and target specific markets, considering key peaks throughout the year with a digital and technology background that can help to elevate our online performance.
As the team grows, you’ll have the opportunity to grow too! Working alongside our wider team, not only will you be able to develop your skills within this role, but we want you to bring your own thinking and ideas to drive development.
What you will do at Lounge:
- Oversee online sales across our websites - each independent to their on territory
- Manage a range of existing and new products/variants within Shopify as the brand continues to scale
- Analyse sales data to make effective business decisions, assisting with development of marketing strategies
- Complete market research to identify opportunities for the business
- Help to improve product offerings, including functionality and pricing
- Supervise system infrastructure to ensure functionality and efficiency
- Build quality assurance and data protection processes
- Evaluate new technology and makes recommendations on technological solutions that will better the business offerings
- Develop and enhance our website structure and functionality to increase site traffic
- Monitor and develop online conversion statistics
- Take on the day to day project management of website design, including the evolution and implementation of new technologies within the website offerings
We would love it if you:
- Are passionate about all things digital and technology
- Have an in depth understanding of web design and web analytic software
- Have experience using Shopify/Shopify Plus
- Have experience in digital marketing and a keen interest in the industry
- Have experience using of Adobe Photoshop, IDesign, UX, Dreamweaver, Google Analytics
- Have knowledge of bulk editing, multi-attribution modelling, bid management across networks, A/B testing of adverts, Google Adwords
- Educated to degree level in Digital Marketing or other related fields
Are you already a lounger?
- Dog lover: Our Head of Staff Happiness is a Cavapoo, she likes cuddles at least once a day from every lounger.
- The ability to make comfort stylish: We all like to rock that famous Lounge comfort every day.
- Real obsession: Everyone at Lounge is driven by an all-consuming passion to create inspiring and daring Lounge moments every day.
- The best brews: A strong brew and a biscuit make for the perfect thinking time. Would you pass the tea test?
Interested in joining the Lounge family? Email your CV to email@example.com to apply now.
Back to Careers