Junior Marketing Executive
Role: Junior Marketing Executive
The Lounge family is growing! We are looking for a Junior Marketing Executive to help us develop out our strategic approach to customer relationship management.
We are looking for a Junior Marketing Executive who is passionate and self-motivated, with the desire to carve out a path within marketing. We want somebody who is keen to learn the skills necessary to develop out strategic marketing campaigns across email marketing and customer relationship management. You will be responsible for knowing our customer inside and out, so that you can assist us in tailoring our marketing efforts to make a truly personalised experience. We are seeking the perfect candidate with the enthusiasm and skill to fit right into our culture – to make a difference to real moments and real people, every day.
As a Junior Marketing Executive, you’ll have the opportunity to grow. This role offers a clear progression path, providing you with the ability to develop into an experienced strategic marketer.
What you will do at Lounge:
- Assist with planning our global approach to customer-first CRM marketing, considering the best methods of driving action from our existing customers, whilst also nurturing new customers.
- Plan out and optimise customer journeys, whilst thinking about the customers path to purchase.
- Take a ‘test & learn’ approach to planning and execution, developing the skills needed to A/B test campaigns and analyse business intelligence data to help improve our CRM marketing efforts.
- Design, build and test emails using email templates and dedicated software (the necessary training will be provided), whist also working closely with our design team to create branded communications.
- Understand our customers inside and out, learning how to segment customer groups with a view to creating personalised communications, that inspire and drive action.
- Manage and track performance by gaining an understanding of key reporting metrics whilst also learning how to build reports.
- Working closely with our Head of Marketing to notice any opportunities that arise from reporting, with a view to implementing actions that will improve marketing efforts.
- Help us to introduce new approaches to email marketing and wider customer relationship marketing activity, with new forms of communication that align with the brand and our customers.
- Contribute to planning and developing campaigns for key trading moments, including new product launches, Black Friday, Christmas and Valentines Day.
- Understand how email marketing and CRM feeds into wider marketing activity.
We would love it if you:
- Are passionate about marketing, with a desire to learn, grow and succeed.
- Have experience in fashion.
- Are methodical in your approach to planning and execution, with a fine eye for detail.
- Are extremely confident with technology and are computer literate.
- Put customers first, making their experience incredible every time they interact with our brand.
- Are numerate, with an analytical approach to your work.
- Have knowledge of marketing strategy and consumer behaviour.
- Are passionate about fashion!
Are you already a lounger?
- Dog lover: Our Head of Staff Happiness is a Cavapoo, she likes cuddles at least once a day from every lounger.
- The ability to make comfort stylish: We all like to rock that famous Lounge comfort every day.
- Real obsession: Everyone at Lounge is driven by an all-consuming passion to create inspiring and daring Lounge moments every day.
- The best brews: A strong brew and a biscuit make for the perfect thinking time. Would you pass the tea test?