The Lounge family is growing! We are looking for a Graphic Designer to bring an exemplary level of skill and creative flare to the Lounge Creative Team.
We are looking for somebody who is creative to the core, somebody who is passionate about design and is driven to innovate within the creative space. We want you to be inspired by your work, bringing design techniques and an approach to creative artwork that will assist in creating truly amazing work inline with the Lounge brand, our values and beliefs. You will be responsible for a range of creative output across the business, working across a range of marketing channels.
As the team grows, you’ll have the opportunity to grow too! You will be able to shape our creative direction, working closely with our Chief Brand Officer and Lounge’s Creative Team.
What you will do at Lounge:
- Create compelling artwork, designs and graphics that are diverse and in-line with a range of promotional objectives, maximising key moments such as seasonal periods, brand moments, product launches, campaigns and holiday periods.
- Develop artwork for marketing communications and campaigns across a range of online and offline channels.
- Work on a range of projects, including brand, product and campaign led strategic projects.
- Think creatively to constantly allow Lounge to evolve and grow from a creative perspective.
- Work under pressure, with the ability to work reactively to the business needs.
We would love it if you:
- Are an expert in Adobe Creative Suite, harnessing the power of tools such as Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign, as well as being able to use the wider portfolio to bring cutting edge technique to our design output.
- Know and understand both digital design and offline design that ranges from social to web and print.
- Have incredible attention to detail and a strong knowledge of a range design techniques.
- Are a keen team player, working in unison with colleagues to ensure we’re delivering our best work.
- Have knowledge of marketing channels, understanding the requirements of design within a marketing landscape.
- Take an interest in illustration, print and keep up to date with industry press and landscape changes.
- Have the confidence to propose, present and justify your creative ideas to the wider team.
- Can effectively project manage, owning projects from ideation and planning right through to execution and review.
- Have a strong portfolio of work.
- Have a minimum of 2 years experience in graphic design.
Are you already a lounger?
- Dog lover: Our Head of Staff Happiness is a Cavapoo, she likes cuddles at least once a day from every lounger.
- The ability to make comfort stylish: We all like to rock that famous Lounge comfort every day.
- Real obsession: Everyone at Lounge is driven by an all-consuming passion to create inspiring and daring Lounge moments every day.
- The best brews: A strong brew and a biscuit make for the perfect thinking time. Would you pass the tea test?