Role: Inventory Analyst
The Lounge family is growing! We are looking for an Inventory Analyst to perform analysis and manage the Lounge inventory.
We are looking for an expert in inventory logistics and management, who is driven by numbers, with a strong analytical and strategic way of thinking. We want somebody who has first-hand experience of organising purchase orders through evidential inventory reports. You will be responsible for planning and projecting inventory levels across the brand collections. We are seeking the perfect candidate with the passion and enthusiasm to fit right into our culture - to make a difference to real moments and real people, every day.
What you will do at Lounge:
- Perform inventory analysis and management to avoid low stock and overstock.
- Develop inventory plans to ensure smooth product flow.
- Report product issues to merchandising team for immediate resolution.
- Maintain appropriate stock levels according to seasonal promotions and marketing spend.
- Place product orders in a timely manner and track open purchase orders.
- Plan and complete the assigned tasks within the deadlines.
- Manage inventory adjustments and transfers.
- Analyse root causes of inventory issues and slow moving lines and suggest resolutions.
- Develop process improvements to achieve the company inventory goals.
- Develop initiatives to reduce slow moving inventories and to improve inventory turns.
- Generate and maintain monthly reports on inventory levels.
- Review inventory activities and recommend improvements.
- Assist in inventory risk assessment and mitigation activities.
We would love it if you:
- Have the ability to manage large amounts of data with ease
- Have a minimum of 2 years experience in inventory management
- Are passionate about the Lounge brand and are looking to join a team full of passionate and driven individuals
- Are a team player with strong communicative skills
- Degree level education in relevant topic or equivalent experience
- Preferable experience with Stitch Labs Inventory Management software
Are you already a lounger?
- Dog lover: Our Head of Staff Happiness is a Cavapoo, she likes cuddles at least once a day from every lounger.
- The ability to make comfort stylish: We all like to rock that famous Lounge comfort every day.
- Real obsession: Everyone at Lounge is driven by an all-consuming passion to create inspiring and daring Lounge moments every day.
- The best brews: A strong brew and a biscuit make for the perfect thinking time. Would you pass the tea test?