Role: Junior Copywriter
The Lounge family is growing! We are looking for a Junior Copywriter to help us bring depth and character to our business and brand through the art of language.
We are looking for somebody who has a real passion for writing and all things words. As a Junior Copywriter at Lounge you will be directly responsible for assisting us in utilising language as not only a tool to develop our brand, but to help us communicate with our consumers more effectively. You will drive our blog activity, providing content that will strengthen the relationship between the Lounge brand and our customers. You will assist in the tactical use of language to improve our marketing efforts across all channels. We are seeking the perfect candidate with the passion and enthusiasm to fit right into our culture - to make a difference to real moments and real people, every day.
As the team grows, you’ll have the opportunity to develop alongside a young brand that is forward thinking. You will be responsible for ensuring that as a brand we communicate in a way that is uniquely Lounge.
What you will do at Lounge:
- Develop copy for marketing communications and campaigns across a range of online and offline channels.
- Tactically utilise language to assist our marketing efforts across multiple channels.
- Understand the Lounge brand inside and out to ensure that all communications are appropriate, on brand and consistent, constructing creative work that our customers can relate to and love to engage with.
- Write blog updates surrounding Lounge products, our high profile influencers and more, providing a direct channel through which we can build relationships with our customers.
- Use copy as a means of storytelling around the Lounge brand, seasonal events and campaigns.
- Provide forward thinking ways to drive Lounge communications, working closely with the marketing team – collaborating with colleagues on PR campaigns, optimising the Lounge website and email communications, as well as working with the wider team.
- Have the ability to communicate in a variety of styles, assisting in delivering copy for a range of campaigns with diverse objectives.
We would love it if you:
- Have an incredibly literate and creative mind to assist us in driving our business forward through the use of intelligent language.
- Pay great attention to detail to ensure that all communications are accurate and grammatically correct.
- Have a minimum of 2 years experience in creative copywriting.
- Have a university degree in a relevant subject.
- Are passionate about all things words, with a desire to constantly adapt to and grow with the ever-changing marketing and media landscapes.
Are you already a lounger?
- Dog lover: Our Head of Staff Happiness is a Cavapoo, she likes cuddles at least once a day from every lounger.
- The ability to make comfort stylish: We all like to rock that famous Lounge comfort every day.
- Real obsession: Everyone at Lounge is driven by an all-consuming passion to create inspiring and daring Lounge moments every day.
- The best brews: A strong brew and a biscuit make for the perfect thinking time. Would you pass the tea test?