Paid Search Manager
Role: Paid Search Manager
The Lounge family is growing! We are looking for a Paid Search Manager to help us develop out our strategic approach to PPC and display advertising.
We are looking for an expert in search engine marketing who is passionate and self-motivated, with a strong analytical and strategic way of thinking. We want somebody who has first-hand experience of developing and executing an effective PPC, display & Google Shopping advertising strategy that is performance driven. You will be responsible for ensuring we constantly optimise our efforts in order to drive an efficient and innovative approach to search engine marketing.
As the team grows, you’ll have the opportunity to grow too! We want you to help us with establishing a team of Paid Search Executives as our operations scale, providing you with the ability to directly develop into a team leader.
What you will do at Lounge:
- Assist with planning our global approach to search engine marketing, utilising a range of touchpoints in order to successfully drive new website visitors and customers while also remarketing existing website visitors.
- Plan out and constantly optimise customer journeys, with UX/UI and the path to purchase constantly in mind.
- Take a ‘test & learn’ approach to planning and execution, implementing A/B testing approaches and analysing channel specific BI data that allows us to continually improve our paid search marketing efforts.
- Plan and direct creative elements with a view to fine-tuning ad creatives and copy, utilising data and insights in order to do so.
- Have knowledge of diverse keyword strategies that provide a competitive advantage within paid search marketing.
- Be accountable for paid search budgets, finding the most efficient way to spend advertising budgets across PPC, display and Shopping activity.
- Manage and track performance with the view to reporting regularly into our Head of Marketing and working collaboratively to understand what opportunities arise from reports with a view to implementing any actions that will improve our marketing efforts.
- Develop out campaign plans surrounding key trading moments, including new product launches, Black Friday, Christmas and Valentine’s Day.
- Proactively demonstrate that you are a well-informed search engine marketer, assisting those around you by sharing knowledge and driving peer-to-peer development.
We would love it if you:
- Are passionate about paid search marketing with 2+ years experience in a similar role that you can showcase.
- Have experience in fashion marketing or eCommerce, with direct experience in delivering revenue growth and strong ROAS.
- Are methodical in your approach to planning and execution, with a fine eye for detail.
- Understand quality score and how to optimise creatives and strategy in order to improve quality scores.
- Are a Google AdWords, Analytics & Shopping and Bing Ads superuser.
- Have experience with programmatic search, as well as 3rd party tools.
- Put customers first, making their experience incredible every time they interact with our brand.
- Are numerate, with an analytical approach to your work.
- Have knowledge of search engine marketing in relation to other marketing channels.
- Are passionate about fashion!
Interested in joining the Lounge family? Email your CV to email@example.com to apply now.
Back to Careers