Paid Social Assistant
Role: Paid Social Assistant
The Lounge family is growing! We are looking for a Paid Social Assistant to help us with executing and managing paid social strategies across multiple territories.
We are looking for somebody who is passionate about performance marketing and is an expert in paid social advertising. We want you to help us to drive revenue through advertising across platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and Snapchat. You will be responsible for assisting in the planning, strategising and execution of paid social campaigns, as well as reporting on performance.
As the team grows, you’ll have the opportunity to grow too! You will be able to shape our creative direction, working closely with our Chief Brand Officer to build out the Creative Team and any business processes that come with Lounge’s ambitious growth.
As the team grows, you’ll have the opportunity to grow too! You will be able to develop your skill set further, with a clear progression path in place that will provide you with the opportunity to lead a paid social team.
What you will do at Lounge:
- Assist with planning our global approach to paid social advertising, utilising a range of tactics in order to successfully drive new website visitors and customers while also remarketing existing website visitors.
- Drive brand building and awareness around the Lounge brand utilising paid social advertising.
- Plan out and constantly optimise customer journeys, with UX/UI and the path to purchase constantly in mind.
- Take a ‘test & learn’ approach to planning, execution and optimisation, implementing A/B testing approaches and analysing channel specific BI data that allows us to continually improve our paid social advertising efforts.
- Plan and direct creative elements with a view to fine-tuning ad creatives and copy, utilising data and insights in order to do so.
- Have knowledge of funnel based strategies to ensure cold and warm audiences are nurtured with the view to converting them into Lounge customers.
- Work with colleagues to understand the most efficient use of budgets, distributing advertising spend across the platforms with the most value for a variety of business objectives.
- Manage and track performance with the view to reporting regularly into our Head of Marketing and working collaboratively to understand what opportunities arise from reports with a view to implementing any actions that will improve our marketing efforts.
- Develop out campaign plans surrounding key trading moments, including new product launches, Black Friday, Christmas and Valentine’s Day.
- Work closely with our Social Media Executives to ensure communications through social are coherent and consistent.
- Proactively demonstrate that you are a well-informed paid social advertiser, assisting those around you by sharing knowledge and driving peer-to-peer development.
We would love it if you:
- Are passionate about paid social advertising with 2 years experience in a similar role that you can showcase.
- Have experience in fashion marketing or eCommerce, with direct experience in delivering revenue growth and strong ROAS.
- Are methodical in your approach to planning and execution, with a fine eye for detail.
- Are a Facebook advertising superuser, with proficient knowledge of other key platforms such as YouTube, Snapchat and Google Analytics.
- Have experience with 3rd party social advertising tools.
- Put customers first, making their experience incredible every time they interact with our brand.
- Are numerate, with an analytical approach to your work.
- Have knowledge of paid social advertising in relation to other marketing channels.
- Are passionate about fashion!
Are you already a lounger?
- Dog lover: Our Head of Staff Happiness is a Cavapoo, she likes cuddles at least once a day from every lounger.
- The ability to make comfort stylish: We all like to rock that famous Lounge comfort every day.
- Real obsession: Everyone at Lounge is driven by an all-consuming passion to create inspiring and daring Lounge moments every day.
- The best brews: A strong brew and a biscuit make for the perfect thinking time. Would you pass the tea test?