Role: PR Manager
The Lounge family is growing! We are looking for a PR Manager to help us with maximising the profile of the Lounge brand through public relations.
We are looking for somebody who’s a real PR guru, somebody with the intelligence and know how to strategically develop PR as a marketing channel for Lounge. You will be responsible for the ideation, planning and execution of innovative PR campaigns, with the responsibility of driving the Lounge brand in a modern brandscape. You will be responsible for public communications, with a view to assisting us through a pivotal period of growth.
As the team grows, you’ll have the opportunity to develop out the PR function, developing out a team of professionals that will maximise public relations activity to help the Lounge brand blossom and strive in a modern landscape.
What you will do at Lounge:
- Manage Lounge’s public image and reputation within the wider landscape.
- Communicate business successes and handle any negative PR challenges that the brand faces.
- Prepare media kits, write press releases and distribute these to the necessary parties.
- Play a pivotal role in contributing to the planning of experiential events, assisting in maximising earned media surrounding said events.
- Strategically plan and execute press campaigns, with the ability to think of innovative ways to drive press activity.
- Work closely the marketing team, including our Head of Marketing, Copywriter, Graphic Designer, Videographer, Social Media Executives and more.
- Assist in raising the profile of Lounge’s brand through the art of personal branding, ensuring that any relevant Lounge representatives are prepared for public or media facing events.
We would love it if you:
- Are a confident communicator and presenter.
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proactive, reliable, responsible and accurate, with attention to detail.
- A wide degree of creativity.
- Have past experience of planning and executing PR campaigns and activity.
- A minimum of 3 years experience in PR.
- An established network of contacts that will assist in delivering successful PR campaigns.
Are you already a lounger?
- Dog lover: Our Head of Staff Happiness is a Cavapoo, she likes cuddles at least once a day from every lounger.
- The ability to make comfort stylish: We all like to rock that famous Lounge comfort every day.
- Real obsession: Everyone at Lounge is driven by an all-consuming passion to create inspiring and daring Lounge moments every day.
- The best brews: A strong brew and a biscuit make for the perfect thinking time. Would you pass the tea test?