Role: SEO Manager
The Lounge family is growing! We are looking for a SEO Manager to help us ensure our online presence is fully optimised with the view to maximising online visibility.
We are looking for an SEO expert who can assist us in driving SEO performance, striving to ensure we are maximising any opportunities that come from search engine optimisation. As an SEO Manager at Lounge, you will be directly responsible for planning, justifying and executing SEO strategies that will deliver inherent value within our marketing mix. You will be responsible for on-boarding a range of tools that will ensure our SEO activity is fully optimal, while also working with other key stakeholders that directly impact upon SEO performance.
As the team grows, you’ll have the opportunity to grow too! We want you to help us with establishing the necessary infrastructure to maintain and constantly improve our SEO activity, ensuring that as the business scales, it maintains peak performance.
What you will do at Lounge:
- Conducting keyword research, technical audits, content audits and link analyses with the view to developing and executing effective SEO strategies that improve our SEO performance across the business.
- Working closely with our Copywriter and content creation team to deliver high quality SEO optimised content.
- Find and propose technologies and tools that will assist Lounge in maximising any opportunities to optimise our SEO efforts.
- Working closely with the Copywriter and PR Manager to formulate and execute effective off-site content.
- Regularly report on SEO activity, utilising initiative to provide new ways of impacting upon Lounge’s SEO efforts.
- Understand BI data to be able to make informed decisions that guide effective strategies.
- Execute and deliver effective SEO strategies, providing the necessary support to the wider business, including any teams that may directly impact upon SEO
We would love it if you:
- High-level, hands on technical SEO knowledge
- Minimum of 2 years experience in executing SEO efficient strategies.
- Advanced understanding of SEO tools that assist with keyword research, auditing and analysis.
- Working understanding of how to measure and analyse organic performance within Google Analytics.
- Strong Excel skills with the ability to create advanced
- A foundation level knowledge of HTML and CSS.
- A determination to succeed, with entrepreneurial like flare.
Interested in joining the Lounge family? Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply now.
Back to Careers