UNDERWEAR & LINGERIE DESIGNER
Role: Underwear & Lingerie Designer
The Lounge family is growing! We are looking for anUnderwear & Lingerie Designer to take our Collection to a new level.
We are looking for an Underwear & Lingerie Designer who is highly creative, thinks outside the box and has ahead of the curve ideas for our Underwear & Intimates Collection, with the Lounge customer in mind.
As the team grows, you’ll have the opportunity to grow too! Working alongside our design team, not only will you be able to develop your skills within this role, but we want you to bring your own thinking and ideas to drive the team’s development.
What you will do at Lounge:
- Design and develop new and exciting products for our Underwear & Intimates Collection that can fit within our design plan and fit our customers wants and needs.
- Work from initial mood boards and ideas all the way through to CAD designs, full techpacks, sampling and fitting/wearer trials.
- Research the consumer market and identify new trends and areas for development
- Complete tech packs and detailed design sheets to be shared with our wider team.
- Communicate with suppliers and advise on feedback after conducting fit and wearer trials
We would love it if you:
- Are passionate about all things lingerie and have a head filled with ideas for Lounge
- Have a degree in Contour Fashion and an underlying passion for lingerie
- Are a totally creative person, with the ability to think outside the box and create new and exciting products for Lounge
- Are confident liaising with our wider design team and suppliers across the world
- Are passionate about fashion!
Are you already a lounger?
- Dog lover: Our Head of Staff Happiness is a Cavapoo, she likes cuddles at least once a day from every lounger.
- The ability to make comfort stylish: We all like to rock that famous Lounge comfort every day.
- Real obsession: Everyone at Lounge is driven by an all-consuming passion to create inspiring and daring Lounge moments every day.
- The best brews: A strong brew and a biscuit make for the perfect thinking time. Would you pass the tea test?