The Lounge family is growing! We are looking for a Videographer to help us develop out our video strategy, bringing an innovative approach to everything we do across video.
We are looking for somebody who lives and breathes video, animation and all things film; we want you to be the driving force behind making Lounge a video-first brand, bringing a whole new level of technicality to our creative output. You will be responsible for creating a diverse range of video content for a range of online and offline platforms. You will guide and direct our video strategy, developing our approach to video as the business grows. We are seeking the perfect candidate with the passion and enthusiasm to fit right into our culture - to make a difference to real moments and real people, every day.
As the team grows, you’ll have the opportunity to develop out our video team, creating a team around you that will constantly maximise the opportunity video provides – driving a competitive advantage for the Lounge brand.
What you will do at Lounge:
- Create compelling video that is diverse and in-line with a range of promotional objectives.
- Constantly strive to push the boundaries, ensuring Lounge is video-first.
- Direct, plan and project manage shoots and the post-production process, while also working closely with freelance videographers in the US and Australia.
- Create and edit video for a range of marketing channels, including social, email and web, while also creating and editing video for internal communications and projects.
- Bring sight and sound together in order to tell the Lounge brand story, inputting music, graphics and effects that are smooth running and have logical sequencing.
- Work on a range of projects, including brand led, product led and campaign led strategic projects.
- Ideate, plan and execute innovative video strategies that utilise storytelling to maximise key moments such as seasonal periods, brand moments, product launches, campaigns and holiday periods.
- Help us to build out our video department, with a view to being the driving force behind videos growth within our business.
We would love it if you:
- Are an expert in Adobe Creative Suite, harnessing the power of tools such as Premiere Pro and After Effects, as well as being able to use the wider portfolio to bring cutting edge technique to our video efforts.
- Know of wider video technologies that bring an innovative dimension to video, including familiarity with special effects, 3D and compositing.
- Have incredible attention to detail and a strong knowledge of timing and continuity.
- Are a keen team player, working in unison with colleagues to ensure we’re delivering our best work.
- Have knowledge of marketing channels, understanding the requirements of video within a marketing landscape.
- Have the confidence to propose, present and justify your creative ideas to the wider team.
- Can effectively project manage, owning projects from ideation and planning right through to execution and review.
- Are proficient with video equipment, including cameras, lighting, rigs and more.
- Have a strong portfolio of work.
- Have a minimum of 2 years experience in videography.
Are you already a lounger?
- Dog lover: Our Head of Staff Happiness is a Cavapoo, she likes cuddles at least once a day from every lounger.
- The ability to make comfort stylish: We all like to rock that famous Lounge comfort every day.
- Real obsession: Everyone at Lounge is driven by an all-consuming passion to create inspiring and daring Lounge moments every day.
- The best brews: A strong brew and a biscuit make for the perfect thinking time. Would you pass the tea test?