Lounge size: Small Small
Grey underwear: Grey Bra and Grey Thong
1. WHAT WOULD YOU TELL SOMEONE WHO KNEW NOTHING ABOUT YOU?
I love fitness, I'm currently working as an accountant/administrator but I hope to pursue a career in fitness in the future.
2. DESCRIBE YOURSELF IN ONE SENTENCE..
I am an outgoing, determined, and a very motivated person.
3. WE KNOW YOU'RE SUPER INTO FITNESS - HOW DID YOU GET INTO IT, HOW DID IT ALL START?
I've always loved the idea of working out, I'd come home from school and do small workouts in my bedroom. It was difficult to make it a lifestyle as I was younger so I had no money for the gym and I had to eat the foods my Mum brought. I was able to make fitness an actual lifestyle when I moved out of home, it gave me full control of what foods I buy and I was able to turn my spare room into my own gym.
4. YOU HAVE A BODY TO DIE FOR. HOW OFTEN DO YOU WORKOUT?
I workout 4/5 times per week.
5. DO YOU HAVE A SECRET WORKOUT YOU THINK EVERYONE SHOULD BE DOING?
No, I stick to the basic exercises as I believe these work the best and target what they're supposed to.
6. HOW WOULD YOU MOTIVATE SOMEONE WHO WAS JUST STARTING OUT?
The feeling when you see results is incredible and definitely worth while. Fitness isn't a fast process, you need to keep pushing and the results will come.
7. DO YOU EVER HAVE A SNEAKY BINGE OUT? WHAT YOUR FAVOURITE GUILTY PLEASURE?
Yes, I love a binge (Obviously not often). My guilty pleasure would definitely be pizza.
8. WHAT'S YOU FAVOURITE THING TO DO ON A LAZY SUNDAY?
My favourite thing to do on a lazy day is nothing. I love just chilling out, relaxing, watching tv etc.