A classic Christmas cocktail, the Snowball has everything you need (and more) to feel super festive this year.
10-15ml lime juice or lime cordial (optional)
50ml sparkling lemonade
Ice, to serve
1. Add the lime juice, advocaat and sparkling lemonade in a cocktail shaker and shake until it’s all mixed together.
2. Serve over a few ice cubes or, if you’re feeling extra fancy, serve over an ice ball (use a special ice ball mould) for that added festive touch.
If you’re looking for a non-alcoholic Christmas cocktail recipe that has all the festive vibes, why not try out something with a little bit of passion this season? This one’s a classic.
3 passion fruits, halved
1 lemon, juiced
1 egg white
100ml alcohol-free spirit
2tsp sugar syrup
Handful of ice
Sparkling grape juice to serve
1. Scoop the flesh from four of the passion fruit halves into a cocktail shaker. Add the lemon juice, egg white, spirit and syrup and shake vigorously until frothy.
2. Add the ice and shake again until the shaker feels cold. Double strain into some cute Martini glasses for that extra classy touch.
3. Top up the martinis with the grape juice and garnish with the remaining passion fruit halves. Voila!
Who doesn’t love a good bellini? For a super easy Christmas themed cocktail, try out this simple recipe so you can indulge in a glass of joy.
60ml of cranberry juice
30ml of orange juice
Champagne or prosecco to fill the glass
1. Add the cranberry and orange juice to the glass.
2. Then, top up the glass with prosecco or champagne and finish it off with some 2-3 fresh cranberries added in.
3. Stir and enjoy, ladies.
You’ll be dreaming of this Christmas drink all year long, trust us. This is a traditional Margarita made festive!
50 g whole cranberries
50 g caster sugar, divided
2 tbsp. salt
1 wedge lime for rim
480 ml cranberry juice
350 ml silver tequila
235 ml triple sec
180 ml lime juice, divided
Mint for garnish
1. In a medium bowl, toss the whole cranberries in the lime juice. Drain the lime juice then toss them with sugar.
2. Combine the remaining sugar with the salt, wet the rim of each glass and then dip the glass in the salt and sugar mixture.
3. In a blender, combine the cranberry juice, tequila, triple sec, lime juice and ice until silky smooth. Pour into the prepared glasses and garnish with a sprig of mint and sugared cranberries. Delicious!
Now that you’ve got three incredible Christmas cocktail recipes, you probably want to put your feet up and enjoy them with a Christmas movie, right? If so, we have all of our top Christmas movie picks right here.
And don’t forget to check out our Christmas gift guide, girls so you can shop for your Female Family and indulge in these festive cocktails all at once. Now that’s what you call some serious multi-tasking.
For someone you love or simply for you - because girl, you deserve it.
Add a Gift Box to your order at the checkout, and our team will carefully place your pieces into our statement black Gift Box, wrap them in our white branded tissue paper, and then add the perfect finishing touch with our delicate ribbon.More info